COMPLETED TRIPS and VISITED SITES
- Monterey, CA / Santa Cruz, CA
- Sequoia – Kings Canyon NP
- Yosemite NP
- Lassen NP
- Death Valley NP
- Grand Canyon NP
- Crater Lake NP
- CA redwoods
- Joshua Tree NP
- Mesa Verde NP
- Hawaii Volcanoes NP
- 9-days backpacking into Kings Canyon NP
- Ride the Mojave Road – Barstow CA to Laughlin NV
- Mammoth Mountain, CA skiing, camping, hiking
- Telluride CO skiing
- Winter Park CO skiing
- Park City UT skiing
- Lake Tahoe skiing
- Whistler BC Canada skiing
- 10-day Alaskan cruise vacation with a land add-on to Anchorage, Denali and Fairbanks.
- 7-day Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle,WA
- 18-day cruise to Mexico, Costa Rica, and through the Panama Canal to Cartagena, Columbia; Aruba; St Thomas and Puerto Rico.
- 4-week trip to England, Scotland and Wales with a Chunnel trip for the final 4 days in Paris and an additional day at Disney Paris.
- Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, Florida, Disneyland CA, Disney Paris France
- 4-week car adventure exploring Germany, Austria, Northern Italy, Eastern France and Switzerland.
- New York City
- Washington DC
- Boston, Lexington, Concord, Plymouth, Yorktown, Williamsburg, Gettysburg and many other historic cities.
- Visited 36 States of the USA
- Route 66 the Mother Road (original)
- 4-week car trip across America. Seeing many historical sites on the east coast.
- 3-week train trip to see London, Paris, Venice, Florence, and Rome, ending in the Amalfi Coast in southern Italy.
- 3-week driving vacation thru France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- San Francisco, CA
- Coastal road Highway 1 in CA and Oregon
- 3 week adventure to Stockholm, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; an 8 day Norwegian Fjords Cruise on Royal Caribbean and ending in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Many other short weekend trips to numerous to mention
REVISED BUCKET LIST (in no particular order and never complete)
o Australia and New Zealand
o Walk the Pacific Crest Trail (Mexico to Canada)
o Bicycle the Adventure Cycling Association’s Sierra Cascades Trail stopping at Portland, OR then continue back along the Pacific Coast Trail back home
o Bicycling or motorcycling the Rocky Mountains and the Great Divide Trail
o Visit Ireland and revisit Wales
o Back to France to bicycle the areas of Brittany and Normandy, continuing across the Channel following the southern coast of Great Brittan to return to Paris.
o Hungry, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece
o South America; Peru, Chile, Patagonia (cruise or motorcycle?)
o Revisit Costa Rica and Belize
o Travel around all 50 USA states
o Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico
o USA National and State Historic sites and Monuments
o Cross Canada east to west, explore Newfoundland and Nova Scotia
o Head to Alaska along the Alaskan Highway to Skagway then to camp/stay at Glacier Bay (Bartlett Cove) and finally take the Alaskan Ferry system to Ketchikan and end in Prince Rupert
o Revisit Switzerland and the Bernese Oberland area and hike the traverse
o Bicycle or motorcycle Denmark, Sweden and Norway
o Disney World with all the family and grand kids
o Visit all the US National Parks
o Hike the Pilgrim Trail in northern Spain
o Tokyo Disney visit Japan
o Highway 50 across the US
o Exotic cruise tour of Southeast Asia
o See a couple of stages of the Tour de France
o Watch the Isle of Mann TT motorcycle race
Can I do this in the time I have left; I sure am going to try!
4 thoughts on “Completed Trips and Bucket List”
walk the pacific trail that would be super cool…wonder how long that would take…wonderful list…BC is also very beautiful Terry! All exciting ☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person
The trail would take 4-5 months depending on how fast you want to hike. I would b going through BC on the drive to Skagway and Glacier Park. That trip might take at least a month to complete with all the stops I would do and waiting for ferries. Let’s see if I can do a lot of these, it will be exciting.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s exciting to plan and imagine then you’ll do it! So many places in BC I’ve never seen…that’s the joy of exploring and having adventures ☺️ have a happy weekend Terry ☺️📷
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes exploring new places is always fun whether it is a large city or the wilderness. I hope to do the trail some day but I am getting old and it will be a long journey, but I just need to step out the door. You have a wonderful weekend, happy times to you.